The Solution Is Here !!!
It is time to move up.
Let your future customers or clients
know that your business is there,
or about your future business.
Let everybody find & know your business.
let them know your products & services, prices, promos, discounts, sales & events
and keep them updated about everything.
Ad Space for Rent !!! This Month PROMO
* For A Limited Time Offer Only *
Grab This Opportunity Now.
Advertise With Us Today.
…to increase your sales and income.
Click Here to submit your own testimonial.
Grab This Opportunity Now !!!
Advertise With Us Now !!!
- Referral = FREE advertisement for 2 months IF you refer the benefits of YI to your friends and he/she will advertise to us.
- 1 Month FREE for every 5 months of continuous advertisement = FREE for the 6th month for your current ad placement.
- NO extra charge for Image Graphics… We will design it for FREE.
Disadvantages of Newspaper Advertisement:
- Ad space can be expensive
- Poor photo reproduction limits creativity / Poor quality of the paper and photo print can reduce the viewership.
- Expect your ad to have a short shelf life, as newspapers are usually read once and then discarded.
- You may be paying to send your message to people who will probably never be in the market to buy from you.
- Newspapers are a highly visible medium, so your competitors can quickly react to your prices
- The same newspaper can have different readerships on different days.
- With the increasing popularity of the Internet, newspapers face declining readership and market penetration. A growing number of readers now skip the print version of the newspaper (and hence the print ads) and instead read the online version of the publication.
- Newspapers are a price-oriented medium; most ads are for sales
- Your ad has to compete against the clutter of other advertisers, including the giants ads run by supermarkets and department stores as well as the ads of your competitors
Disadvantages of Radio Advertisement:
- Radio advertisements cannot be reviewed or played again/ Radio listeners cannot replay the advertisement.
- Radio is a background medium. Most listeners are doing something else while listening, which means that your ad has to work hard to get their attention
- Because radio listeners are spread over many stations, you may have to advertise simultaneously on several stations to reach your target audience
- Ads are an interruption in the entertainment. Because of this, a radio ad may require multiple exposure to break through the listeners' tune-out factor and ensure message retention
- Radio impact is limited in that you can't show your product, nor can you expect to get across a lot of detail about it.
Disadvantages of Sponsorship (Print) Advertisement:
- Small ad space
- Your ad location is at the bottom of the ad
- Exposure is very limited
Disadvantages of Print (Like Tarpulin, Flyer, Brochure)Advertisement:
- Number of viewers are very limited.
- Targeting your market is difficult.
- This can be an inappropriate medium for some businesses.
- It is difficult to find items that are appropriate for certain businesses
- Longer lead time in developing the message and promotional product
- Possibility of saturation in some items and audiences
- Wrong choice of product or poor creative may cheapen the image of advertiser
Disadvantages of TV Advertisement:
- Message is temporary, and may require multiple exposure for the ad to rise above the clutter
- Ads on network affiliates are concentrated in local news broadcasts and station breaks
- Preferred ad times are often sold out far in advance - difficulties in getting quality time slots for budget advertisers often rules it out
- Limited length of exposure, as most ads are only thirty seconds long or less, which limits the amount of information you can communicate
- Relatively expensive in terms of creative, production and airtime costs
- Many people change channels when commercials are aired
Disadvantages of Magazine Advertisement:
- Most magazines are issued monthly - long lead times mean that you have to make plans weeks or months in advance
- The slower lead time heightens the risk of your ad getting overtaken by events
- There is limited flexibility in terms of ad placement and format.
- Space and ad layout costs are higher
- Smaller advertisers don't get the best positioning in magazines and are usually crowded together in the back
Disadvantages of Direct Mail Advertisement:
- Some people do not like receiving offers in their mail, and throw them immediately without even opening the mail.
- Resources need to be allocated in the maintenance of lists, as the success of this kind of promotional campaign depends on the quality of your mailing list.
- Long lead times are required for creative printing and mailing
- Producing direct mail materials entail the expense of using various professionals â€“ copywriter, artists, photographers, printers, etc.
- Can be expensive, depending on your target market, quality of your list and size of the campaign.
Disadvantages of Telemarketing Advertisement:
- An increasing number of people have become averse to telemarketing.
- More people are using technology to screen out unwanted callers, particularly telemarketers
- Government is implementing tougher measures to curb unscrupulous telemarketers
- Lots of businesses use telemarketing.
- If hiring an outside firm to do telemarketing, there is lesser control in the process given that the people doing the calls are not your employees
- May need to hire a professional to prepare a well-crafted and effective script
- It can be extremely expensive, particularly if the telemarketing is outsourced to an outside firm
- It is most appropriate for high-ticket retail items or professional services.
41,478 total views, 12 views today